This mini pediatric cancer prevention nutrition and lifestyle course will be focusing on how you and your child(ren) can live a cancer prevention lifestyle to reduce their risk and have it be enjoyable for the whole family!
Yes, your children can eat fruits and veggies without you having to say a thing! Yes, your children can have sugar...even for breakfast (gasp and say what!?)...and they can still reduce risk and grow and thrive to be healthy adults with a peaceful and enjoyable relationship with food. I teach you how inside this course.
You will gain confidence with this mini course and the tools to create certainty about your child(ren) eating and living well that gives them healthy habits to reduce cancer risk, that are fun for them too!
Early Years Expert, Abigail Carr has teamed up with me for this jam-packed course and is a guest speaker inside! She talks about how modeling behavior can make a significant impact on your children's day to day lifestyle choices.
This mini course is for YOU if you have a child with cancer, during or after treatment, or children without cancer and want to build a lifestyle for them that reduces cancer risk, but is not taught by forcing them to eat anything❤️
The areas we will cover:
- What foods to eat to support cancer prevention lifestyle for children all the way into their adulthood
- Positive and genuine interaction with your child about food and nutrition to promote a health lifestyle
- Language and phrases to use with your children to create a cancer prevention lifestyle
- Teach your kids about being physically active and how the whole family can join in
- What you child should be eating more of to grow a strong and healthy body for life!
- How you as a parent can set the tone for your family (without you saying anything to them about it!)